What to snack on a sunny summers day? Salmon Ceviche and mojitos with a Greek twist of course.
The ceviche takes only about 10 minutes to prepare.
2 skinless and boneless fresh salmon fillets
2 medium size avocados
1 tsp finely grated ginger
1 clove grated garlic
juice of 2 limes
Juice of 1/2 lemon
2 tbs soy sauce
1/2 tbs sesame oil
1 tbs sriracha hot chili sauce
1/3 cup or so of chopped coriander leaves
Prawn crackers - follow packet instructions
1. Dice salmon in small cubes
2. Add ginger, lime juice, soy sauce, sriracha sauce and a little salt in bowl with salmon and stir.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes
4. Dice avocado in same size cubes as salmon and place in separate
5. Add lemon juice, salt, garlic and squeeze of sriracha chili sauce. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve
6. Mix both prepared salmon and avocado and add the coriander in as well
7. Serve with prawn crackers and mojitos
Enjoy & Happy & Safe New Year to you all